Aggregator and Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator and Facebook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wickedawesomemaine
    Participant

I JUST purchased the event aggregator a few minutes ago specifically to get calendar events off of Facebook. Apparently, that function isn’t working? Do you know if this will be resolved? The Aggregator is pretty useless to me without it. (I was able to import a few things by saying I was interested in the event, but I don’t want to have to do this for everything I import).
    Thanks.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-aggregator-connected-to-facebook-but-not-importing-events/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi wickedawesomemaine,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m really sorry you are affected by the changes as Facebook.

At the moment we do not know how and then this is going to be resolved. Most of it is beyond our reach and in the hands of Facebook.

What works can be imported at the moment is what you have experienced and the public events that are created with the same account you connected EA and FB with.

Also I can recommend this article we put together on the issue:

I understand that your reluctance in clicking all the events that you want imported. It is a cumbersome thing to do.

I hope this gives a bit more clarity on the issue. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

wickedawesomemaine
    Participant

Hi — I initiated a refund about 4 days ago and I haven’t heard anything —
    I know it takes several days for a credit to appear, but I didn’t receive
    any confirmation of the cancellation either, so I wanted to make sure it
    was processed. I am SO bummed — the import from Facebook was EXACTLY
    what I was looking for. I will keep watching the site and if/when the FB
    import starts again, I will instantly purchase the events aggregator once
    again. BTW — any estimate on when/if it will be back?
    Thanks
    Maria Lamb

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Maria,

I’m really sorry about this Facebook thing. We are also bummed and do hope we can resume this service soon. Unfortunately it’s not in our hands. 🙁

I will check that refund request with my colleague and will let you know. We will get this sorted.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Maria,

I’m sorry for the belated reply.

I checked with my colleague already on April 26. We did have issues with our refund request form, so your request unfortunately didn’t come through at the time. Nonetheless she has processed your request immediately and by now you the money should be back on your account.

Could you please confirm that to me so we can close this topic as resolved?

Thank you!
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator and Facebook’ is closed to new replies.