Age Restrictions for Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Age Restrictions for Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Monica
    Participant

Our client uses Events Calendar and Events Tickets Plus to sell driving classes on their website. They need to be able to set age restrictions on the tickets as students have to be 14.5 by the time of the class to be able to attend. They would like a student to put in their birthdate and it has to be a certain value to continue. I know you can collect information in the Fieldsets, but I do not see where you can make it age restrictive.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Monica,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, you are correct that there is not an out of the box way to validate the user’s age. However, using the custom fields and some JavaScript, you could add this functionality to tickets. We are not able to do customizations like this, but we do have a list of recommended developers who could help you out with the code if you need it.

Another suggestion would be to use a checkbox to ask for the users to verify that they will in fact be of age when the class begins, but of course this would not give you their birthday.

If this is something you want to see implemented in future releases, I would recommend casting a vote in our Feature Ideas forum to let us know. I wish I had a better answer for you, but if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Age Restrictions for Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.