again, additional field for gallery

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events again, additional field for gallery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andrei vasile
    Participant

Hi
    in the answer here
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/field-for-gallery/
    you told me I can do it additional field for a gallery of images, using the Events Calendar Pro’s additional fields
    I tried but there are empty boxes, how do I bring the gallery to them?

thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Andrei,

There is not a default “gallery” additional field type, but if you are using a shortcode to render the gallery, you can put the shortcode directly in the additional field box. Can you give this a try and see if it works for you?

If not, can you tell me how you are trying to add your gallery to the page?

Thanks,

Jennifer

andrei vasile
    Participant

I suspected it could be solved with a shortcode but for Community Events users is not feasible

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Andrei,

I’m sorry the shortcodes won’t work out! I assume you’re wanting to let users create regular WordPress image galleries?

I can definitely see other users benefiting from this feature as well – could you please post this as a feature request over in our Feature Ideas Forum? This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better solution for you at the moment, but if there is anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘again, additional field for gallery’ is closed to new replies.