After sales

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions After sales

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard

Hi there,

I have seen your plugin running here http://wpshindig.com/event/events-tickets-demo/ and I like it. What I want to know is what the reports are like post sales for compiling lists of sales for the event and also what does the customer get as a paid transaction, does he get a PDF ticket to download?

Please can you let me know as soon as possible as I am interested in purchasing

Richard

Sorry this was meant for Presales!

Cliff

Howdy, Richard.

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us!

1)

The site you linked to uses the WooCommerce Tickets Add-On but all the ticket add-ons work similarly, as stated in the intro video at https://theeventscalendar.com/tickets/.

The “Attendees” link next to each event in the wp-admin list of Event posts (which is shown in the intro video) takes you to a page that shows the overall/summary information like total number of tickets sold.

The “Attendees” link also displays a table of each ticket for the event with the following information per ticket (as of the current version):

• Order #
    • Order Status
    • Purchaser name
    • Purchaser email
    • Ticket type
    • Ticket #
    • Security Code
    • Check in

This data can be printed, emailed, and/or exported (i.e. reports).

2)

People who purchase tickets receive email confirmations but not PDF attachments.

We can see this is a feature many folks would like to have. In fact there is a request for this functionality on our UserVoice page – by the way you are welcome to up-vote this feature request there. There’s some conversation going on in the team about this feature, but it isn’t planned for any future release yet.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. We’d love to have you as a customer!

Cliff

Richard, thanks for letting us know my previous reply resolved your question. Have a wonderful day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘After sales’ is closed to new replies.