After last WordPress Update – Wrong Image Size after FB Event Import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator After last WordPress Update – Wrong Image Size after FB Event Import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thomaskhom
    Participant

After the last WordPress Update to 4.5.3 when i import Facebook Events the imported Facebook picture size is 50×50 Pixel and not the original Image Size from the Facebook Event?

Any ideas how this would be happend or is this an temporary Facebook Bug?

I use the last Version from the Events Calendar Plugins:
    The Events Calendar: Facebook Events version 4.2
    The Events Calendar version 4.2.1
    The Events Calendar PRO version 4.2.1

Cliff

Hi Thomas. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Could you please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Paul
    Participant

Have always had this issue with this plugin – I think its some kind of conflict between the theme and the plugin. Anyway, the fix I have for now is to use the plugin Force Regenerate Thumbnails. So afetr every import, I open the media library and regenerate the ones that have just come in – then they’re fine. Not ideal, but it works for now, is relatively quick, and saves me having to hunt down the problem!

Cliff

Ok, I’m glad you have a satisfactory (although not ideal) workaround. If you do determine the issue, please let us know so we can investigate it further.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘After last WordPress Update – Wrong Image Size after FB Event Import’ is closed to new replies.