After checkout ticket admin and customer not received email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus After checkout ticket admin and customer not received email

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Md Ainal
    Participant

Hello,
    Customer and admin not received email if any ticket sold.
    Actually, As a admin I need to get notification when anyone buy any ticket.
    Please tell me what is the problem. Give me solutions.

Regards
    Ainal

Geoff

Hi there, Ainal! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re hitting some trouble with email notifications. Let’s see if we can figure out what’s happening here together.

If you’re not receiving purchase notifications on top of customers not receiving tickets by email, then I suspect that there is a larger conflict at play that is preventing wp_mail (the part of WordPress that sends emails). WooTickets only handles the sending of tickets by email and WooCommerce handles the rest of the notifications (purchase, confirmations, etc.). That means there is something else happening that is affecting both plugins.

However, let’s start with answering a few questions that will help us dig deeper:

• Is it possible the emails are actually being sent, but are landing in a trash/junk/spam folder instead?
    • Are order receipts working and sending correctly for other types of products that are not tickets?
    • If the answer to the previous question is no, what happens if you temporarily deactivate WooCommerce Tickets and place an order? Do the emails come through then?
    • Would you be able to run through our troubleshooting steps (but be sure not to deactivate WooCommerce itself) to see if you can uncover any conflicts?

Let’s start there before we get any deeper. Please let me know what you find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey Ainal! Just checking in to see if there’s been any update or if you still need assistance here–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello Ainal! This thread has been quiet for some time, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to open a new one if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘After checkout ticket admin and customer not received email’ is closed to new replies.