After Avada update my events no longer have paragraphs.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After Avada update my events no longer have paragraphs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Hello,

I upgraded to newest release of Avada and all of my paragraphs are now missing. I have had this plugin for a year and events looked like this:

October 22, 2016

Chicago, Illinois

Learn to Release All Anxiety and Fears by Unlocking the Doors to your Past!

Dr. Brian Weiss astonished the world of psychiatry with the theories of past-life regression therapy detailed in his best-selling book, Many Lives, Many Masters. Brian is the nation’s foremost expert in this field. This highly experiential intensive workshop explores the latest in hypnotic regression therapy. When we discuss what happens before we are born and after we die and our possible future lives we awaken from the constrictions of our past conditioning to release anxieties and fears.

In a series of large and small group past life regression exercises, healing visualizations and right brain training, this exciting experiential workshop takes you on an incredible psychospiritual journey as you explore the limitless boundaries of the mind and soul.

During this all-day event, you will have an opportunity to:
    •Discover extraordinary details about your past
    •Release old phobias and fears from prior lifetimes
    •Practice revolutionary healing visualizations and meditations
    •Harness the power of love and understanding to transform your life
    •Understand about your soul mates and soul companions
    •Discover new tools for developing your intuition and psychic abilities

Discover More: Brian L. Weiss, M.D. – Many Lives, Many Masters

If you look at my site now it is all smashed together. http://footstepsofwisdom.com/events/category/body-mind-spirit/emotional-wellness/discover/acceptance-surrendering/

I need help in getting this to look like it has for the past year. Paragraphs should be a NORMAL thing. Cliff responded to me that this is a customization and is closing my case. It was NEVER customized before and who would create a plugin for calendars w/o paragraphs? MT didn’t since I had them for a year and it had paragraphs. I don’t understand why I’m being told now that customization is now required. Please tell me how to fix my site so all of my MANY events look normal. At this point the plugin is useless and I’m dead in the water.

Nico

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear about these issues 🙁

I just replied to a very similar report here. A stated in that thread if this is caused by the latest update of the Avada theme, it might be a better idea to reach out to them on this incompatibilities. In the meantime you can downgrade your theme to a past version where this was working correctly.

We are looking into this issues to see if we can do something on our side to help the Avada team to sort this out.

Best,
    Nico

Cindy
    Participant

I can’t downgrade because another plugin broke and they told me to upgrade and it would work. Which it did…..

Also Avada told me that downgrading would be a bad idea for other reasons. I have been in touch with them and they fixed part of the issues that got messed up around the calendar, but then directed me back to Events Pro.

Just FYI:When you go to Dashboard and Events, and click on one, you can see that my events look fine there.

I’m glad to hear that you have reached out to Avada. This has really toasted my site.

I’ve created another ticket with Avada. I would like to keep this ticket open until there is resolution.

Thanks,

Cindy

Nico

Hey Cindy,

No problem, we can keep this thread open until the conflict is resolved.

One users suffereing issues after the Avada 4.0.2 update mentioned that for him renaming the tribe-events folder in the avada theme files to tribe-events-old resovled part of the conflict, maybe you can give that a try!

Hope we can see an update for this soon 🙂

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘After Avada update my events no longer have paragraphs.’ is closed to new replies.