Advantages

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Advantages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    elecevan
    Participant

Hi, we’re a church site that does 3 large scale dinner/fundraising events a year that involve tickets. We use Event Calendar Pro and Event Tickets. One of our ministries uses Eventbrite for ticket sales/management. It is a community wide event, so we like the publicity advantage that Eventbrite provides. I’d like to talk to someone so I can understand the gain of integrating the Eventbrite Tickets plugin over simply adding a button or hyperlink to the Eventbrite Page? Our ministry leaders are volunteers with limited time and I’d like to avoid data silos. I want to be sure we’re not having to monitor both our website and Eventbrite to manage our ticketing. Could someone contact me?

Greg Walton
    Electronic Evangelization Coordinator
    St. Philip Catholic Church, Franklin, TN

Cliff

Hi, Greg. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

Our Eventbrite Tickets add-on copies an Eventbrite event (title, description, date/time) into your WordPress site by creating an Event. On the event’s single page, it displays all the tickets available for an event.

If, instead of using Eventbrite at all, you could use Event Tickets Plus (ET+) and keep everything on your own site.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Advantages’ is closed to new replies.