Advanced ticket fieldsets not available after license expired

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Advanced ticket fieldsets not available after license expired

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tiina Österholm
    Participant

Hi!
    My client’s Event Tickets Plus license expired and after that the additional ticket fieldsets are not available anymore when you create a ticket. You say in your terms that plugins continue to work normally after the license expires but you can’t access the updates. Now the plugin doesn’t work. My client is thinking about whether to renew the license since it might be they do not need it anymore in the near future. Until then it would be appropriate to get it working like you promise in your terms.

Thanks,
    Tiina

Hi Tiina,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

With the latest update of Event Tickets Plus, we completely redid the way that the ticket editor looks and functions.  Because of this, it may no longer work with an expired license.

As stated here, “you will not be able to download new updates, which means you won’t get new features or bug fixes.”  Essentially, with an expired license, your plugin can only work for so long without updating, because updates contain features and fixes that keep your plugin working.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you and your client.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Advanced ticket fieldsets not available after license expired’ is closed to new replies.