Admins don’t have permissions to view events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Admins don’t have permissions to view events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nysci
    Participant

After the most recent plugin update, I can no longer view events on the back-end. The menu item looks like this (screenshot1) when it should look like this (screenshot2). When I try to browse directly to the Events page, I see this (screenshot3).

On my local instance of this website, I am not having this problem. That together with the permissions error message (screenshot3) makes me suspect it’s a problem in the db.

Please help. Thanks.

Nico

Hi there @nysci,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you here ๐Ÿ™‚

From the screenshots and what you describe I agree with you, this indeed looks like a permissions issue. Is the user an administrator in both sites? DO you have any custom user roles or plugin managing capabilities? Is the site on a multisite network?

Further testing can be downgrading a plugin to a past version and re checking this in the latest working version, or try to re-install last update manually.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

nysci
    Participant

Re-installing fixed it. Thanks!

Nico

Stoked to hear @nysci ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Admins don’t have permissions to view events’ is closed to new replies.