admin view of all rsvp email/name + fieldsets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions admin view of all rsvp email/name + fieldsets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alexandre

Hello
    First of all, great plugin for events ticketing.

I need a few additional admin views to better manage people who have RSVP’d / bought wootickets:
    – a list view of all the rsvp’d email and names and company (a bit like the event attendee view, but without filtering by event)
    – a detail view of attendee where is listed all the events he has RSVP (like the event atendee view, but filtered inverselly, the unique identifier is the rsvp email/name and the list of events he has rsvp). This view would be accessible when clicking the name or email in the previous view and on top, like the current events view, has information of the fieldsets of such atendee: name, email, company (clickable).
    – a company view (company is a mandatory field in teh tickets fieldsets) with a list of all atendees who have declared to belong to that company
    – In all of them, the option to export to csv/excel, like in the event attendee view.
    -I also need a subroutine that automatically creates a wordpress user everytime a RSVP is filled with a new email. The username is equal to the email and uses the standard WP registration flow.

I would like to know the cost for making such a custom development and how long would it take.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
    Alex

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Sounds like you have some well thought out ideas. We however do not do custom development. Please review our list of approved customizers to help with these development tasks.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘admin view of all rsvp email/name + fieldsets’ is closed to new replies.