Admin Panel View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Admin Panel View

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tkwalker
    Participant

Did you remove certain views from the admin panel in your latest release? How do I view the Venues, Categories, Events and other sections I once seen before. Here is a view of the options I currently have. http://screencast.com/t/ifNN2ZmhfU

Geoff

Hi there, Tekerren! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re hitting some trouble with the Admin view for Events.

We haven’t changed anything as far as the WordPress navigation goes. Events should still an option in the left menu as it has been in the past (screenshot).

I honestly haven’t seen this issue reported before and I’m unable to recreate it myself. Is there a chance that there is a conflict with the theme you’re using or possibly one of the other installed plugins? It looks like there’s some customization to the WordPress dashboard, so I’m wondering if any of those changes might have had an impact?

I see you noted that you tried switching to a default WordPress theme and deactivating all other plugins. Did you happen to notice a difference under these conditions? I would also suggest following the steps in our Testing for Conflicts Guide, if you haven’t already.

Let’s start there and let me know what you find before we move on.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Tekerren! Just checking in to see if there’s been any update–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello, Tekerren! This thread’s been pretty quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new one if anything else comes up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin Panel View’ is closed to new replies.