Admin change RSVP status?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Admin change RSVP status?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Leah Harold
    Participant

While I appreciate that logged in members can change their own RSVP – is there a way for admin to change their RSVP status for them (e.g. if they phone or email)?
    Also, sometimes someone RSVPs YES and then doesn’t turn up. For this purpose, we would like to be able to change the status to keep records of attendance correct.

With the RSVP – is there also a way to prevent members from changing their RSVP status with 24 hours of an event?

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Leah,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately there is not currently a way to go in through the backend and change an RSVP response. (You could make the change directly in the database, but I know this isn’t an ideal solution!) I just did some testing, and it would require a bit of a customization to prevent users from changing their response within 24 hours of an event. Sorry for the bad news there! You can set a date after which new RSVPs will be disabled, but users that have already RSVP’ed can still change their response.

However, I can definitely see how these features would be useful…would you mind posting them as feature requests over in our Feature Ideas Forum? This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

If you would like to give the customization a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start! We also have a list of recommended developers if you’d like to get help with the code. I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but if you have any other questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin change RSVP status?’ is closed to new replies.