Additional fields not appearing, venues not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Additional fields not appearing, venues not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hey Yorgos. Thanks for confirming as much. Is this site public to an extent where you could share a link so I could see it in action? If you wanted to do so via email so it wasn’t public here in the forum I’m happy to do it that way.

2.1 is likely our next release after we get 2.0.6 out the door at the start of May.

Yorgos

Hi Rob
    I’ve emailed you the details.
    Thanks,
    Yorgos

Rob

Thanks Yorgos. Just a heads up that I’m looking into this in greater depth for you today and should have you something of substance by the end of the afternoon. Stay tuned.

Rob

Hey again Yorgos. So I jumped into the site this afternoon and was certainly able to see the issue there; while I’d have initially suggested you to check for a conflict with another plugin (since I see there’s a lot going on at that site), based on the notes above & our emails it sounds like you’ve already done so.

While I’m a bit stumped here, I have asked a member of our advanced dev team – far more knowledgeable on such issues than myself – to take a look and respond either later tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned and my apologies for the inconvenience in the interim.

Martijn Meyer
    Participant

Is there a way to get the additional fields back? Gone here too. Hoped they would return after upgrading to 2.0.6. Unfortunately not.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Martijn, we still have a bug where if you deactivate and reactivate Pro, your fields will be gone from the administrations areas. They’re not actually wiped from the database and are still all there but need to be added back manually I’m afraid. The only way to prevent this now is it not deactivate Pro when performing any updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

– Jonah

Yorgos

I saw version 2.06 was released, so I went ahead and upgraded both plugins. I hope I didn’t pull the rug from under your feet. The funny thing is that, even though I didn’t see anything relating to my problem in the 2.06 announcement, the problem seems to have gone away??? I am going to do some more tests to see if it’s really fixed.

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Yorgos, that’s awesome! There may have been some things in the 2.0.6 release that fixed this that were not included in the release notes, I’m not sure. Please let us know what you find in your testing 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional fields not appearing, venues not showing’ is closed to new replies.