Additional Event Fields Displaying Under Google Map

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Additional Event Fields Displaying Under Google Map

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    prepareinst
    Participant

Example: https://www.theprepareinstitute.org/event/prepare-retirement-course-3/

For some reason my Additional Event Fields are Displaying Under My Google Map in my Event Page in the desktop view.

I would like them to be displayed with the other event detail information that is above the map.

If I uncheck Show Google Map and Show Google Maps Link under the Location box the information is all displayed together.

I have read other support posts that are somewhat similar to this issue and believe this is possibly a Template Issue

Can you give me an ideas of exactly what files to look at that would affect the template for the event page.

Thank You…

Edward

Hey there prepareinst!

Thanks for reaching out — sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties.

It sounds like there might be some customization in play that is effecting this, but could definitely be a conflict.

To verify this, you can run through Testing for Conflicts, but you may just need to temporarily switch to a theme like Twenty Seventeen.

Let me know how that goes!
    Ed ✌

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional Event Fields Displaying Under Google Map’ is closed to new replies.