Additional attendee information only when user is logged in

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Additional attendee information only when user is logged in

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Hi,

I use the Events Calendar with Event Tickets Plus.
    When I add an RSVP ticket with additional information fields, these information won’t be displayed when a user is not logged in, only the standard RSVP fields “name”, “mail” and “RSVP”. As we don’t want all users to have an account, this doesn’t make sense.
    In the settings I unchecked the two login requirements options under the tab “Tickets” but it still doesn’t work.
    Do I have to change any other setting?

Additionally, is there a way to not require the standard RSVP fields? We have to collect additonal information and seperate the name into first and last name (in case of sorting the attendees) so the standard RSVP fields are in fact useless for our scenario, but they are required when you push the button to confirm the attendance.

Many thanks in advance!

Nico

Hi there Christopher,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help here 🙂

Regarding the first issue with additional fields not displaying for non-logged in users, I just did quick test in my local install and that should work. Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

On the second issue, I’m not sure how that can be done, but there might be a work around. I’ll look into this while we solve the issue above.

Please let me know about the testing results,
    Best,
    Nico

Christopher
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Christopher
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional attendee information only when user is logged in’ is closed to new replies.