Additional Attendee Information not in Export

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Additional Attendee Information not in Export

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Ryan
    Participant

Thanks for your help with this.

System info has been posted as requested.

Geoff B.

Good evening Ryan,

First off, thank you for sharing your system information and for sharing your fix with others.
    This is simply awesome!

I have also relayed your offer to share your fix with our Dev and, as I suspected, they are always open to that.

I won’t bore you with the details, but the simplest solution would be to post a .zip link (in a private reply) if you don’t mind 🙂

Additionally, out of curiosity, are there any other customizations or template overrides in your WordPress theme ? that you are aware of (I’m trying to cover all angles) ? Here too, it would be great to have access to them if you don’t mind.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hey folks,

Just want to drop a quick note in here to let you know that Event Tickets Plus 4.2.1 is about to release any moment and it will include a patch for this issue. Please update and let us know if you continue to hit any trouble.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional Attendee Information not in Export’ is closed to new replies.