Adding Ticket Fields to RSVP Table

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding Ticket Fields to RSVP Table

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to use event ticket plus to have students rsvp to office hours discussions. I can set up individual tickets for the time slots that I’m available – which is great. Currently, when a student reserves a slot it shows “Out of stock!” in the RSVP table. Would it be possible to show the Ticket Fields (i.e., the student and team that signed up) on the RSVP table instead. This will help me tremendously to identify who I’ll be meeting with without having to go to the back end to find out.

Thanks,

Terry

Nico

Hi Terry,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this! I’ll let you here…

Let me check if I understood this correctly:

• You have just one ticket per timeslot
    • Each ticket has a set of additional information
    • You want to show the additional information for the booked ticket

Let me say that this is not possible by default, but you might be able to achieve this by customizing the tickets template.

Please confirm is the above is what you want to achieve, so I can explore if it’s possible to achieve via a customization,
    Best,
    Nico

Terry
    Participant

Hi Nico,

You are absolutely correct. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,

Terry

Nico

Thanks for confirming Terry,

I’m a bit short of time to investigate this today, but I’ll give you a heads-up on whether this is possible or not.

Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hi Terry,

Thanks for waiting on me!

I could dig a bit into the code and concluded it’s possible to get to your desired result but that will require some custom code (and time). Developing this customization for you wuld be certainly out of the support scope of the forums.

If you have some coding skills and want to take on this customization please let me know and I can point you in the right direction. You can also hire a customizer to develop this for you.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Terry
    Participant

Hi Nico,

I have very limited coding skills. However, I don’t think this requires significant effort in coding so if you can provide me with the information you have and point me to the location to make adjustments, I’ll take a stab at it.

Many thanks,

Terry

Nico

Hey Terry,

Thanks for following up!

So, to start off you’ll need to create a template override (more details on our themer’s guide) of the RSVP form template located at wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/rsvp.php. In the line 68 of that file is the place where you want to place your code. Be sure to check the RSVP class located at wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/RSVP.php, it has some util functions to see the attendees, etc.

Hope you can nail this 🙂

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Ticket Fields to RSVP Table’ is closed to new replies.