Adding paid ticket to event results in error page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding paid ticket to event results in error page

• This topic has 0 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Camilla.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Camilla
    Participant

Since a few days ago (not sure exactly when it started), when creating or updating event, trying to add a paid ticket and then attempting to save draft or publish the result is an empty page with “-1” showing. I assume it’s some form of theme or plugin conflict, but changing to another theme is not really an option to us, especially as this is a live site.

Do you have any suggestions for fix?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Camilla,

Thanks for the question and sorry about this issue. Let me try to help you with this.

I understand it can be difficult or impossible to run a conflict test on a live site. It would be needed though as that is the only way to find out about a conflict. There are some options still.

• You can install a maintenance mode plugin and activate it while you are running the conflict test
    • Run the conflict test in a time period when there are the least amount of visitors
    • Make a copy of your site under a subdomain or in a subdirectory (create basically a test or staging site) and do the conflict test there without ever disturbing the traffic on the live site. (Your hosting provider should be able to help you with this.)

Let me know what you find, I’ll be here waiting for the results.

Cheers,
    Andras

TJ
    Participant

Same issue here. I was able to narrow it down to a conflict between Enfold (4.2.2 in my case) and Event Tickets Plus.

Here’s my issue: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/getting-a-1-screen-when-trying-to-publish-an-event-with-tickets/

Also, here’s my issue over on Enfold: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/error-saving-event-events-calendar-pro-event-tickets-pro

Camilla
    Participant

Thanks Andras and TJ!

I have temporarily resolved the issue with the solution explained in the kriesi support thread provided by TJ.
    Awaiting a more permanent solution, but we should be fine for now.

Andras
    Keymaster

TJ, thanks for chiming in here and pointing us to a workaround. Much appreciated!

Camilla, happy to hear the workaround works for you. I added your thread to our bugticket and our devs will investigate if we can do anything about this.

Please let us know if you receive any updates from Kriesi.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

kaisv
    Participant

I solved this problem temporarily with the following advice from enfold:

Error saving event – Events Calendar Pro + Event Tickets Pro

Meanwhile please update /enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-template-builder/php/meta-box.class.php around line 262

`check_ajax_referer( 'avia_nonce_save', 'avia-save-nonce' );`

with

`if( false === check_ajax_referer( 'avia_nonce_save', 'avia-save-nonce', false ) )
            {
                 return $data;
            }`

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi kaisv,

Thanks for sharing your solution with us. Much appreciated!

I will check with our dev team if this is something we can solve on our side, but looks like something with Avada.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I checked with the team and we are investigating the issue. Hang in there.

Andras

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding paid ticket to event results in error page’ is closed to new replies.