Adding Images creates error

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Adding Images creates error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kenneth Delaney
    Participant

When adding an event through Community Events an error is created when someone adds an image. “No editor could be selected” comes up when users click submit. I still receive the event on the back-end, but no notification is sent through email to me, no image shows up, and users have no idea if their event was truly submitted.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kenneth!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

I’m not able to reproduce the issue in my local installation.

Does it also happen when creating an event from the backend?

First, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Also, to make sure we are not dealing with a conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out without disrupting the live site.

Let me know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Kenneth Delaney
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply. Apparently the issue was being caused by outdated server software. It’s been updated and everything works well now. Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kenneth!

I’m glad to know you could solve the issue. I really appreciate you following up to let us know about it.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Images creates error’ is closed to new replies.