Adding custom payment gateway for Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Adding custom payment gateway for Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott

I am looking at using Events Calendar PRO on a website, for a client.
    They would be able to get a lot of use from the Community calendar feature, as they are a tourism organisation of a large area.
    If we use Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus, we would be looking to include Event ticketing.
    This ticketing would need to be integrated with a custom payment gateway, rather than the ecommerce platforms that you currently connect with.

Is it a difficult process to make Event Tickets Plus work with other Ecommerce solutions?
    Do you have any examples of users that have already done this?

Hi Scott,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

In general, Event Tickets Plus is built to integrate with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.  You do have the option to install a WooCommerce extension, like this one, which can help you to integrate other payment gateways as well.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project and the above recommendation isn’t what you are looking for, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding custom payment gateway for Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.