Adding an event from Front-end

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding an event from Front-end

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heid Waintrub
    Participant

Dear support,
    I purchased the event calendar pro and community events. Is it possible to add an event from the calendar itself? meaning from the front-end calendar on the month view, selecting the wanted date and then adding the event?
    Thanks

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Heid and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

That is a great suggestion. Since this could be a cool feature to have, you can suggest it in our User Voice forum. That way other customers can vote for it!

Unfortunately, for now, the only available option is through the “Add Event” form.

With that in mind, I am pretty sure this is probably possible via customization.

You can read about that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/customizations/

If coding is not really your cup of tea, you could always hire one of our recommended customizers to do the customization for you.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding an event from Front-end’ is closed to new replies.