Add Woo Tickets "Add to cart" button outside event page?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add Woo Tickets "Add to cart" button outside event page?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SkillPro
    Participant

Hi there,

I need some help with the following which i’m not sure if and how to do.

Our company is a webinar training company. We will be scheduling a number webinars utilizing the The Event Calendar plugin with the additional plugin of Woo Tickets to facilitate the the purchase of attendance into an online webinar.

What ‘m trying to do is:

1) Have a single page that lists all of the available webinars within a single category. I’ve managed this with the Event Calendar Shortcode plugin – [ecs-list-events cat=’communication-skills’]

2) Add the “Add to cart” button from Woo Tickets beside each listing.

I understand that this is probably more difficult than it sounds, so alternatively is this possible?:

1) Manually create an “Add to Cart” button that when clicked, adds the event into the shopping cart utilizing Woo Ticket

Kindly let me know your thoughts on what i’ve outlined or please feel free to tell me if I can accomplish this in a different way.

Many thanks in advance for your support.
    Lee

Geoff

Hi there, Lee!

It seems this is a duplicate of the thread you opened here:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/woo-tickets-adding-add-to-cart-functionality-outside-of-event-page/

I’ll go ahead and close this one and see you back in the other thread. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Woo Tickets "Add to cart" button outside event page?’ is closed to new replies.