Add venues and organizers or allow users

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add venues and organizers or allow users

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    joseyaz
    Participant

Hello,
    I have been looking before asking, but I have not found anything. How do I make the registered users from the frontend form create new organizers and locations? Currently it only shows the organizers and places already created from admin.

Cliff

Hi. Users will only be able to see events they’ve created or ones an Admin has created. You may be interested in this free extension plugin: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/hide-others-organizers-and-venues-in-community-events/

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

joseyaz
    Participant

Yes, I understand that users only see what they have created and the administrator everything.

I have installed the extension that sends me, I see that users already see the fields of organizers and places, but does not save the content of organizers or places. The rest of the fields do. 🙁

Thanks

joseyaz
    Participant

Ops! Sorry!
    It had marked, not allow create places and organizers.
    Now it keeps me well the places and organizers.
    Sorry!

Cliff

Thanks for the screenshots, but I’m unclear if you still need assistance or not. If yes, please clarify what exactly I can help with.

joseyaz
    Participant

Sorry for not being clear.
    Yes, everything works fine for me.

Thank you. I give the ticket closed.

Cliff

Glad to hear and thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Add venues and organizers or allow users’ is closed to new replies.