Add to Cart via AJAX (revisited)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add to Cart via AJAX (revisited)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Participant

Any update on AJAX add to art functionality? We have multiple items on the event page for sale (merchadise, add-ons, etc) and it’s very cumbersome to have to add each item to the cart separately and come back to the event page.

I see this has been requested several times over, but there has never been any update.

This should be a pretty standard feature…

Nico

Hi there Tyler,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your feedback as well.

We have an existing feature request for this functionality → https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/10115976-add-to-cart-via-ajax, you can ‘upvote’ it! But there’s no internal ticket stating we are actually working on this. As the ‘idea’ status states, this is still awaiting for more votes.

Although this thread is a bit old it provides a starting point to code this → https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-to-cart-via-ajax/#post-1012713

Please let me know if that helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Duncan
    Participant

Hey Nico,

Any ideas of when this could be implemented?

We plan to use the plugin on multiple sites but lack of this feature is holding us back.

Cheers,

Duncan.

Nico

Hey Duncan,

Thanks for chiming in! We don’t really have an estimate date for this feature to be released, but let me say it won’t probably be in the near future (next month or so).

We plan to use the plugin on multiple sites but lack of this feature is holding us back.

Sorry to hear about this showstopper but I don’t think it’s a good idea to wait for us to build this as it won’t be ready soon. If this is critical for the site you are building I think it’s best for you to custom code it.

As I told Tyler in my previous reply this thread gives an starting point to code this functionality on your own. If you feel this is out of your technical chops you can hire a customizer to help you out.

Please let me know if this helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to Cart via AJAX (revisited)’ is closed to new replies.