Add to Cart button won’t display on Event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add to Cart button won’t display on Event page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bob Shinn
    Participant

The Add to cart button won’t display on this page: https://harpsnhalos77.com/event/energy-alchemy-workshop/

I setup a test site with the 2014 theme and Woocommerce in addition to The Events Calendar and Events Ticket Plus and it has the same behavior.

It may just be some misconfiguration but I haven’t been able to figure out what.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Courtney

Hi Bob

Can you send me a screenshot of the settings for this event? I’d like to review these settings.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob Shinn
    Participant

Thanks Courtney,

Here is the screenshot.

I can provide you an admin login too if that is helpful. Just let me know what email address to send that to.

Thanks,

Bob

Courtney

Hi Bob

Your screenshot also seems to hide the post content editor. That is odd.

Can you start by going through our Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?ย  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.ย  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists. Also, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard ยป Updates).ย 

Would you mind enabling WP_DEBUG and sharing any PHP errors you see while navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket?

Once you share your WP_DEBUG findings, we may be able to get an idea of any plugin or theme conflicts.

Please enable WP_DEBUG on your site. You’ll need to edit to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code: define('WP_DEBUG', false); to this: define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    (or add this line of code if you can’t find mention of ‘WP_DEBUG’ in your wp-config.php file)

If any errors do appear while navigating your site’s pages, please copy and paste them in their entirety into a new ticket reply — along with the URL of where you saw the error(s) — and make sure you set it as a Private reply.

Finally, please check for Javascript errors: Using Your Browser to Diagnose JavaScript Errors.

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob Shinn
    Participant

Thanks Courtney,

Will do.

Bob Shinn
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hi Bob

Wow this gets more and more bizarre. Can you please check the test site out in a different browser, such as Firefox? I’m not seeing Javascript errors on your live site. Does the test site have a link I can use to access it?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob Shinn
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hi Bob

I’d like to confirm that you deactivated Fusion Builder, along with any other plugins that aren’t ours or WooCommerce. It is most peculiar to not see the post content editor. Can you confirm that you’ve deactivated all else and swapped in default theme like Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/ for testing?

Can you provide any links that do actually work? We’d like to get a closer look at those.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to Cart button won’t display on Event page’ is closed to new replies.