Add to Cart Button missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add to Cart Button missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Angie
    Participant

Hi! For some reason, when i create an event ticket, the add to cart button is missing. please help!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello cim,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry you are having this issue with the plugin. Let me help you with that.

First we need to check if this is possibly caused by the theme you are using or any of the plugins.

For testing this, please change your theme to a default theme like twentysixteen and check if you have the button and the ticket form there.

If the ticket form and the button appears, then there is something in your theme that is casing this, so we will need to dig there further.

If switching themes doesn’t help, then I ask you to run a full test for conflicts based on this guide, and then let me know the results.

Meanwhile please also send me the following so I can do some investigation as well:

• URL to an event where you have this issue
    • a screenshot of how a ticket or the tickets are set up for that specific event

Thanks and looking forward to solving this with you.

Cheers,
    Andras

Angie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Angie
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Angie.
    Andras
    Keymaster

🙂 Happy to help.

Since this issue seems resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new one in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/reviews/
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/event-tickets/reviews/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to Cart Button missing’ is closed to new replies.