Add Ons – Other Users Adding Info

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Add Ons – Other Users Adding Info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kytka Jezek

Hello! The plug in pro looks great but I have a few questions…

1) I would like a pay-gate before the plugin. In other words, someone wants to add a listing. They have to pay and then they can add their event.

2) When they add their event, do they have to access the entire WP site, or just a specific login for the calendar to upload their listing?

3) How much is it to add on that they have to either pay first or login and add the event info themselves.

Thank you

Caroline

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your interest in our plugins! I’d be more than glad to try and answer these questions for you! 🙂

1. Unfortunately, our Community Events plugin does not include any options for paid event submissions at this time. However, this feature is slated to be included as part of a future product update! You can keep up with the progress of this feature in development here on our UserVoice forum. An option to consider in the meantime might be changing your plugin settings to allow event submissions from registered users only, then charging users to have an account created for them. This option might work for you if you only need users to pay one time to have the ability to submit events.
    2. Registered users of any type can submit or edit their own events, and they will only be granted access to other site functions that are associated with their role. They also won’t have the ability to edit the events of other users. You can learn more about WordPress user roles and their capabilities on the WordPress documentation here.
    3. While the ability to charge users for event submissions is not yet available, you can allow users to submit events to your calendar using the Community Events plugin. You can find more information on this add-on for our calendar plugins, including pricing options, at the following product page: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-community-events/

I hope that helps to get you started here! Cheers, and thanks again for reaching out!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Ons – Other Users Adding Info’ is closed to new replies.