Add missing Attendee details in completed purchase

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add missing Attendee details in completed purchase

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

With reference to the closed topic – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-attendee-details-to-completed-purchase/

Hmmmmfff… still not actually working as the plugin we downloaded enables us to edit details if they exist. In this instance, the order has come through without details again and we need to urgently add them in as legally the entrants can’t participate if they haven’t added their details and accepted the waiver… these are all mandatory fields and still can’t understand why they are dropping off. I checked with the person that completed the forms and they definitely entered all the details. So for some or other reason, these aren’t being saved in event tickets plus.

So, back to square one – how do we input details when they are missing.
    To recap… we cant login as the user as they are checking out as guests, so there is no user login and password.
    This is for the Mud Monster Mud Rush Sunday event – http://harboursport.co.nz/calendar/mud-monster-mud-rush-2017-sunday/
    I have done various tests ( and most entries come through fine) so it is sporadic.
    Please help as I am really stuck with this

Geoff B.

Good evening Paula,

I am sorry to hear that none of the solutions provided previously is cutting it so far 🙁
    I totally understand the importance of this situation.

This is why I will ask for a few extra pairs of expert eyes on this one.

In the meantime,

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Good evening Paula,

I am just following up to let you know that I have escalated this ticket.
    Hang tight as this is being looked at.

While this is going on, I was wondering if you could test increasing the number of simultaneous tickets bought ?

I am thinking that maybe there is a memory limit issue at stake when the number of attendee information fields capture gets really high on your installation.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Paula
    Participant

Hi Geoff, thank you so much for escalating. I have asked our developer to provide you with the necessary files and in the meantime, I have tested multiple entries at one and also tested changing the inventory (I thought it was possible this as around the same time of the order, I had changed the inventory on one of the tickets)

In the screenshot:
    1 = order place post changing inventory
    2 = registering multiple attendees (5 in one go)

Hope this info helps 🙂

Geoff B.

Good evening Paula,

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I believe the screenshot did not make it in your last reply.
    Unless you were referring to your first screenshot ?

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Paula
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Paula
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

I granted you access to the Google Drive files a few days ago. Have you successfully accessed it? Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good evening Paula,

I believe I have the most excellent news for you.
    Could you please install the following plugin: attendee-data-editor

This will let you add attendee data to ALL existing tickets.

Here are some instructions:

• This plugin adds an “Edit Details” link to the attendee table, next to the existing “View Details” toggle
    • Clicking this should bring up a dismissable modal
    • The same form that we expose to authenticated users on the frontend (to edit their attendee data) should be exposed within this modal
    • On save, any changes should successfully be committed

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Paula
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Sorry for the very late reply. Thank you so much for this news! I will try this plugin and really hoping it will resolve our issues. Thanks so much, I’ll update you right away.

Paula
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

The plugin you sent worked perfectly! I can now add details to the existing records. Great job! Thank you to you and your team!

Geoff B.

Good morning Paula,

I am super stoked that you like the plugin.
    Hopefully, it will be useful to many others customers.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Add missing Attendee details in completed purchase’ is closed to new replies.