add map under add events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events add map under add events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kyle eddings
    Participant

Hello support we need to add a live map with drag and drop address so when user create a event he will be able to select event address by map and save that event. I have searched under your plugin (Community Event) but did’nt see any result please Help me ASAP .

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for reaching out!

While this sounds like a neat feature, it is not one that is currently available out of the box. It could be accomplished via a customization (although this would be quite involved)…We are not able to do customizations for you (please see our forum guidelines for more information), but our themer’s guide is the place to start if you’d like to give it a shot! We also have a list of recommended developers if you’d like to get help with the code.

Finally, I would also recommend posting this in our Feature Ideas forum, which is what we use to gauge user interest in new ideas and help guide future development efforts. I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘add map under add events’ is closed to new replies.