Add HTML before event content issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add HTML before event content issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alicia
    Participant

I’m trying to add a shortcode to download a class flyer to this content area. It doesn’t work. Does this area not support shortcodes? Is there a way to get this to work? I also tried to add it to the class descriptions and it’s not working.

Barry

They aren’t supported in those fields, unfortunately, but if you follow the directions here you should be able to enable it – does that help?

Barry

Hopefully that got you on track – I’ll go ahead and close this thread now and if we can assist with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed.

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add HTML before event content issue’ is closed to new replies.