sharing buttons hidden on calandar pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO sharing buttons hidden on calandar pages

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    aurelio
    Participant

my sharing buttons that I use throughout my sight are hidden when I look at my event calanders.. be it photo view, map or month view… on the individual event I can see it fine..
    can anyone point me in the right direction?

Barry

Hi aurelio, can you provide a little more detail? What are you using to generate these buttons?

aurelio
    Participant

my apologies
    i am using the plugin by login radius: http://wordpress.org/plugins/loginradius-for-wordpress/
    Basically in this plugin there is the option (which i have enabled) to show the sharing buttons on every page on my site.. it works for all my pages except for the month/photo/map etc etc views.. (the single event itself shows the sharing buttons fine)

Barry

Hi Aurelio,

It looks like they have some shortcodes available: http://wordpress.org/plugins/loginradius-for-wordpress/installation/

Could you try adding whichever is most appropriate to the Add HTML after event content field (found in the Events → Settings → Display screen)?

Thanks!

aurelio
    Participant

tried that already.. unfortunately i only see the raw text of the shortcode 🙁

Barry

Yeah unfortunately it seems shortcodes in those fields aren’t currently parsed. I’ll log that as a separate issue to be addressed in a future release, in the interim you could add this snippet to your theme’s functions.php file and it should ensure any shortcodes are processed as expected.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, aurelio. Since it’s been a couple of weeks now, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to start a new topic if you’d like to revisit this.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘sharing buttons hidden on calandar pages’ is closed to new replies.