Add event page – location, organizer, calender ++ not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add event page – location, organizer, calender ++ not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    grolub
    Participant

This error showes up in chrome:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2 tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.21:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: tribe_js_config is not defined
    at tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.21:1
    tribe-events-bar.min.js?ver=4.6.21:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘view’ of undefined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (tribe-events-bar.min.js?ver=4.6.21:1)
    at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    Live-Venue-Tix.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/error-on-add-event-page-community-events/

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

It’s likely there’s a conflict somewhere. Did you deactivate all other plugins? (I noticed you replied “yes” to that question before submitting your ticket). And you still had the same problem? If so, there might be a conflict with your theme. Could you switch to the default theme (Twenty Seventeen) and tell me if you still encounter the same issue?

You may read our documentation about testing for conflicts before doing anything.

Please let me know what you find out during the process.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

grolub
    Participant

I deactivated every plugin except:

Event Tickets
    Event Tickets Plus
    The Events Calendar
    The Events Calendar: Community Events
    The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets
    The Events Calendar: Filter Bar

And then i changed theme to “Twenty Seventeen”.

Still the same problem.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

A maintenance release is available since yesterday: if you haven’t done it yet, could you update your Events Calendar plugins?

Do you get your problem only with Chrome or with any other web browser as well? Is it only on the frontend (“Community: Submit Events”) or also on the backend?

If your problem is only related to Community Events, could you try to submit an event with just our core plugin (Events Calendar) + Community Events?

Cheers,
    Jeremy

grolub
    Participant

Hi!

I how now:
    – Installed all the updates from yesterday
    – Tested on both Chrome and IE
    – Tried deactivating all the plugins, except Events Calendar + Community Events

Same result.

And yes it is just on frontend community events (default /events/community/add). All the fields are working from backend (wp-admin).

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can confirm it’s a bug and several other users have recently reported this issue as well.

I added this thread to the bug report, and I’m going to change the status of this thread as “Pending fix”, so that we could warn you as soon as the bug fix is released (for now, I can’t give you a release date).

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of Community Events is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-the-events-calendar-4-6-22-1-and-community-events-4-5-13-1/

We appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update your plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

grolub
    Participant

Updated and problem is solved. Thank you!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m glad your problem is solved 🙂

I’m going to close this thread then, but feel free to start a new one if you have further concerns.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Add event page – location, organizer, calender ++ not working’ is closed to new replies.