Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details 1.0.1: email bug

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details 1.0.1: email bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mario
    Participant

Hello,

I am using this extension (with all plugins updated to the latest versions) along with Woocommerce subscriptions in order to manage a membership / subscription website.

The automatic renewal order email for the subscriptions show some css in the product description column (as you can see in the attached screenshot).

After some investigation I have found that this was caused by your extension and I easily fixed this editing index.php and moving lines 103/104 inside the “if” clause starting at line 79 that checks if the product is actually a ticket.

This is the final version after the edit

// Show event details if this ticket is for a tribe event.
    		if ( ! empty( $event ) ) {
    			$event_time = tribe_events_event_schedule_details( $event, '<em>', '</em>' );
    			$event_address = tribe_get_full_address( $event );
    			$event_details = array();

// Output event title in same format as Community Tickets.
    			$event_details[] = sprintf(
    				'<a href="%1$s" class="event-title">%2$s</a>',
    				esc_attr( get_permalink( $event ) ),
    				esc_html( get_the_title( $event ) )
    			);

if ( ! empty( $event_time ) ) {
    				$event_details[] = $event_time;
    			}
    			if ( ! empty( $event_address ) ) {
    				$event_details[] = $event_address;
    			}
    			printf(
    				'<div class="tribe-event-details">%1$s</div>',
    				implode( $event_details, '<br />' )
    			);

//Mario Acunto fix @2018-03-21 15:28
    			$this->output_woo_attendee_styles();
    			$this->echo_attendee_meta( $order->get_id(), $item_data['product_id'] );

}
    	}

My problem is solved but I was wondering if you could double checked and include this fix in a next version of the extension. I do not like to hack plugin code like this but I needed an urgent fix!

Thank you in advance!

Mario

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mario!

Thanks for taking your time to report this.

I have been able to replicate the css being added and your fix seems to work.

I will create a report for this to be fixed in the next version of the extension.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released for you to try.

We appreciate your collaboration 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Cliff

Mario,

Thanks for your patience with this issue.

I tested with the latest versions of our plugins and didn’t experience the CSS file being converted to a string, as in your screenshot.

Here’s what I experienced with a regular WooCommerce product and a ticket product in the order at the same time: https://cl.ly/d5307530fb45

Please test again and, if you’re still having this issue, please create a new ticket in our new Help Desk at https://support.theeventscalendar.com/ and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

Cliff

Whoops, my apologies for misunderstanding the full details of this issue… We’re working on a fix and I think we’ve got this issue sorted out. We’ll update you here once it’s released (likely this month).

Cliff

Mario, if you’re still subscribed to this thread, please download a fresh copy of Version 1.0.2 from https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/add-event-and-attendee-information-to-woocommerce-order-details/ and see if it resolves your issue(s).

If it does not, please create a new ticket via https://support.theeventscalendar.com/

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details 1.0.1: email bug’ is closed to new replies.