Add Calendar to any page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Add Calendar to any page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey

Hello,

I use the Theme Divi, which allows me to customize headers and footers on each page. I would like to use this Events Calendar, but I would like to just add the calendar onto a page that I have created in Divi using shortcode. Is this possible? I would not like a page to be automatically generated for me and I haven’t seen or read that I can just add a calendar on an existing page. Do I need the PRO version to do this? I am just looking for the monthly view.

Thank you

Cliff

Hi, Kelsey. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

To be clear, this isn’t specific to Divi theme:

You could setup a redirect from yoursite.com to yoursite.com/events

Or you could use one of our plugin’s widgets or shortcodes, such as [tribe_events] on your home page, which would require Events Calendar PRO.

We have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Calendar to any page’ is closed to new replies.