Add a direct button “Buy now”

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add a direct button “Buy now”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Natalia Justicia
    Participant

Hello,

I want to add a new button to buy only one ticket directly in the single-event.php file. I have add that, but doesn´t work.

<div class=”cmsmasters_single_event_header_right clearfix”>
    <button type=”submit” name=”wootickets_process” value=”1″ class=”button alt”>Jetzt Teilnehmen</button>
    </div>

It´s like a call to action. I have too under the description the WooCommerce tickets table/form.

Thank you very much!

Natalia

Cliff

Hi, Natalia.

Sorry, but I don’t think this is possible in the way you’re envisioning it, at least not with major customization.

What you could do, though, is include a button that links to your-website-com/event/event-name/#buy-tickets and then set the quantity to “1” by default.

Please let me know if this sounds like an acceptable solution for you, and also a link to one of your events that has tickets, for reference.

Natalia Justicia
    Participant

Thank you very much. I have done that, but I want to add a BUY NOW button to the event in the Event List under all the event-list-meta info. I have read that https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-a-purchase-tickets-button-to-event-list-meta/ but don´t works.

Caroline

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for following up! The forum link indicated here includes information written for much earlier versions of our plugins and isn’t directly applicable to the latest available versions. You’ll find the most up-to-date information on applying customizations to our plugins on our Themer’s Guide, including instructions for duplicating and modifying templates and a complete list of templates that can be changed to your preferences! You’ll want to check out the template files under the List View subheading beneath The Events Calendar on this page. Once you’ve found the proper template, you should be able to add a link button to each event in the loop using Cliff’s suggestion here.

I hope that helps to get you started! Thanks again, and let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with! 🙂

Natalia Justicia
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Cliff

I’m glad you’re all sorted here, now.

Thanks for letting us know your question is Resolved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Add a direct button “Buy now”’ is closed to new replies.