Accidentally Purchased Eventbrite Tickets Key for Site That Already Had One

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Accidentally Purchased Eventbrite Tickets Key for Site That Already Had One

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eocdesign
    Participant

Hello,

I accidentally purchased a second Eventbrite Tickets license key for a client and as it turns out I had already purchased one a few months ago and forgot that I had bought one. Can the key I just purchased be refunded?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Caitlin,

Sure thing, that can be arranged. You can find the details and ask for a refund on this page:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

eocdesign
    Participant

Dear Forums, We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours). To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit https://enginesofcreation.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/112 Thank you for your patience. Sincerely, Engines of Creation Web Design & SEO Support Team

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Caitlin,

Thanks, one of my colleagues will take a look at that and will process it very soon.

Cheers,

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Accidentally Purchased Eventbrite Tickets Key for Site That Already Had One’ is closed to new replies.