Ability to Sell Tickets even if Organizer email not input

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Ability to Sell Tickets even if Organizer email not input

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Johanne
    Participant

Hello.

I’m using Community events.

I have customers thought that allow me to create the event for them in their accounts and collect the money for them.

I see that if the organizer does not have an email address listed in the PayPal Email field for payment, no payments are being made and therefore ticket sales stop.

Can we take this off or fix this so that even if their is no Paypal email, tickets can still be purchased from an organizer?

Thank you

Jo

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jo,

Thanks for reaching out! Can you send me a screenshot of your settings under Events > Settings > Community > Community Tickets? It sounds like you might have split payments enabled…if this is the case, then the organizer account will need to have PayPal configured in order for the payments to be delivered correctly. If you would like all of the payments to go to you as the admin and then pay them out to each of the organizers, then you can disable split payments. If this is what you’re looking for, can you try disabling that option and see if that gets things working?

If not, can you please share your full system info with me? It looks like you might have tried to do this initially, and if so, it unfortunately did not come through. You can grab it from Events > Help > System Information however and paste it into a private reply.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ability to Sell Tickets even if Organizer email not input’ is closed to new replies.