Ability to have events featured on the homepage?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Ability to have events featured on the homepage?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    manakulb
    Participant

I checked the other forums but couldn’t find if there’s a way to select certain events to be featured on the homepage of the site. Let me know.

Thanks

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey!

First of all thanks for reaching out to support forums. You can use the Event List widget from there you can select how many events you want to display as well as you have the option to limit the events to display only the featured events.

Featured Only

Widgets are located in

/wp-admin/widgets.php

Or by going on the left menu of the admin panel into:

Appearance >> Widgets

You can have more information about our widgets following this article.

Let me know if you have any other particular questions about this or if is there anything else I can do for you.

Best
    Crisoforo

manakulb
    Participant

Hi i did that selected 5 but only 1 ever shows. What else can i try?
    marchingdaily.com

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

You need to set your events as feature as well on the edit page of every event. This option is located on the left side of each event, also make sure the events are future events as past events will not be displayed on the widget.

Let me know if you have more questions or if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ability to have events featured on the homepage?’ is closed to new replies.