Ability to add tickets to cart has disappeared

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ability to add tickets to cart has disappeared

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

There was another post on this topic but I wanted to add some other comments. When I use the start date/end date feature I find that the ability to purchase tickets disappears. Even if I change this for one event, all of my other events are impacted and lose the ability to purchase tickets.

Furthermore, it seems that I always needs to select a start date that is upcoming, and if I wanted the tickets to turn the tickets on immediately and have a firm end date, this isn’t an option. Why would this be so sensitive? It should be programmed to be a little more flexible.

If there is an error which prevents the ticket option from appearing for an event, your plugin should shouldn’t allow a user to publish. This has cost me, and it sounds like others, a lot of lost sales.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-tickets-not-showing-up/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Matt!

I’m sorry you are experiencing those issues. Let me try to help you with them.

When I use the start date/end date feature I find that the ability to purchase tickets disappears

I could not reproduce this issue on my end. Could you please explain this further? Does the ticket not show up in the event? Please share a link and/or screenshots of this issue, so we can have a closer look and find the source of it.

it seems that I always needs to select a start date that is upcoming, and if I wanted the tickets to turn the tickets on immediately and have a firm end date, this isn’t an option.

This is not the intended behaviour. You should be able to save a ticket without a start sale and it should auto-fill the start sale and end sale dates to default to the event start/end dates. If you are experiencing a different behaviour, this could indicate a conflict somehow.

Could you please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins? Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

Also, when coming back please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ability to add tickets to cart has disappeared’ is closed to new replies.