Abandoned Cart Suggestion for Attendee Information?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Abandoned Cart Suggestion for Attendee Information?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

I’m looking to capture abandoned carts, but specifically tickets, and even more specifically tickets where attendees have entered their information already. I have tested a few, but they don’t show the attendee information and they require someone to get to the checkout page and enter their email.

So if someone starts to register for an event, adds their information via my fieldsets, adds to cart…but doesn’t checkout. I would like to view that information.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Brian and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

This is untested, but I would consider looking at the different WooCommerce abandoned cart plugins available out there. Here a few:

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Brian
    Participant

Thanks for the thoughts Geoff, although those aren’t exactly what I’m looking for. Is there a way to assign a CSS class to an attendee field? Or someway to capture the email they would put into the fieldset that could be passed on? I’ve found this, which may be a solution if so: https://automatewoo.com/docs/abandoned-cart/

I really appreciate the support your team provides, especially for us non-coders 🙂

Geoff B.

Good evening Brian,

I am glad that my advice helped you move closer to your goals.

You can probably add CSS classes to each attendee field using some template customization. You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

More specifically, you should probably work with the following:

• /event-tickets-plus 3/src/views/meta.php
    • /event-tickets-plus 3/src/views/meta/ (all the files of that folder)

With the same process you could probably send the data elsewhere as well.

As an alternative, you could hire one of our recommended customizers to do the customization for you.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Abandoned Cart Suggestion for Attendee Information?’ is closed to new replies.