A lot of features I’m missing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions A lot of features I’m missing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Simon

okay, I’m interested in buying your event calender pro app.
    there are just quite a number of missing features.

the page is about different musicians and their upcoming and past shows.

1) first request: I need the name and link “organizers” changed into artists. its not possible in the back end. just make a URL-Slug (Permalink) for organizers like you did for events 🙂 thanks!

2) I need to have a list view of all past events from one organizer. it’s already possible to show it on the venue but not on the organizers or now artists page.

3) it would be nice to see all past events in one list.

i think thats all for now. i hope you can respond fast and help me with my little problems 🙂

best regards
    simon

Cliff

Hi, Simon.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

Just so you are aware, we have a feature request UserVoice site. Whether now or in the future, you could add your votes there and/or post your own ideas.

To answer your specific questions:

1. You might be able to use our Relabeler extension.
    2. Related to #1 but not possible via that extension, you could probably change Organizer slugs (#1) and whether the archive page is available (#2) via the tribe_events_register_organizer_type_args filter. See https://github.com/moderntribe/the-events-calendar/blob/4.4.5/src/Tribe/Organizer.php#L12
    3. You can see Past Events at yoursite-com/events/past/

None of these three solutions require Events Calendar PRO, but if you are interested in its features, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘A lot of features I’m missing’ is closed to new replies.