A few questions about Event tickets pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions A few questions about Event tickets pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Jennings

Hi,

I’m interested in using Woocommerce with events calender and event tickets pro, can I ask if there is any restrictions on how many events (with tickets for sale) I can run at the same time?

Also I would like to purchase within a month or so another event tickets pro coupled with events community for another website, is there any discount available for purchasing 3 plugins and if so would I have to purchase them all at the same time?

Thanks.

Trisha

Hello, Michael!

Thank you for checking out The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

There aren’t any restrictions at all on the number of tickets that can be sold at the same time.

As far as discounts. We have a couple of product bundles that might meet your needs, you can check those out here: https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/

Does this help answer your question? Feel free to reach out if you need any further clarification!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Michael Jennings

Hi, thanks that all sounds great. One more question, can I use a different email address to handle payments for each individual event?

For example if I wanted to charge people a small fee to sell tickets on my site, could I use their email address so any payments for tickets are sent direct to them and not myself?

Trisha

Hi, Michael!

I’m glad to hear it sounds like we’re on the right track so far 🙂

To be able to allow people to sell tickets on your site you’ll need Community Tickets, which is listed as part of the Community Manager bundle. You can read more about the Community Tickets plugin here: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/

This should get you covered! Let me know if you need anything else, I’m happy to help 🙂

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘A few questions about Event tickets pro’ is closed to new replies.