502 Error when user uploads an image to a new event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events 502 Error when user uploads an image to a new event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Herb
    Participant

The Add event form is here:
    https://sullivancatskills.com/events/community/add

I have turned off the image upload block using css so the form will work for users without the ability to add an image.

When the user attempts to add an image and submits the event, there is a 502 error which results in a white screen.

The event is received under Events in draft mode, but there is no image attached to it.

Any ideas as to how to resolve this issue?

Shelby
    Participant

Hey there Herb,

Thanks for reaching out, happy to help here! 🙂

So a 502 error is a server related error. There are a couple things I think you should try:

1. Can you check with your host to see if there is something on their end barring these uploads?
    2. Can you test for conflicts using these instructions please?

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on these troubleshooting steps!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘502 Error when user uploads an image to a new event’ is closed to new replies.