501c3 discount request sent.. No response as of yet…

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions 501c3 discount request sent.. No response as of yet…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Warren LaFrance

Hi,

I sent in a request as a 501c3 charity to get a discount for additional functionality for the Event Calendar, but I have not received a confirmation it was received or is in process of being reviewed.. How do I followup up on this?

Thanks,

Warren LaFrance, Jr.

uca admin
    Participant

I got the key and pasted it into the wordpress add-in settings are per the instructions.. I am getting this red message:

Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid. Visit the Events Calendar website to check your licenses.

I checked the site and the license is good and is green..

Suggestions?

uca admin
    Participant

Figured out the issue.This ticket can be closed

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

First, I apologize for the delayed response here! Our forums have been much busier than usual this week. I am glad to hear that everything is working now. To help you get up and running with Events Calendar Pro, I would recommend taking a look at the following articles:

New User Primer

Settings Overview

Recurring Events

Shortcodes

If there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘501c3 discount request sent.. No response as of yet…’ is closed to new replies.