404 Recurring Events with Polylang

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 404 Recurring Events with Polylang

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Davide
    Participant

Hi,

I bought Events Calendar PRO, installed and get 404 on recurring events.
    I searched in your docs / forum and found similar issues.
    The solution seems to be flushing permalinks as described in your docs.
    I tried, but nothing changed.

So I tried deactivating Polylang (PRO) and recurring events work.
    Polylang lets you translate tribe_events slug, so maybe it’s an issue related to slug when you generate recurring events URLs.

Could you please try to replicate this issue with Polylang (free should work too), set 2 languages, translate ‘event‘ slug in String Translation and add a recurring event?

Thanks
    Davide

Geoff B.

Good evening Davide and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

What is going on is that at the moment of writing, Polylang Pro is compatible only with the Events Calendar free.
    Officially the Events Calendar Pro compatibility has not been achieved. Especially when it comes to recurring events.

In fact official support for Polylang with the Events Calendar is fairly recent.

I chose the word officially because I know some of our customers have been able to achieve a great deal of compatibility using different tweaks, including compatibility with Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus.

So I am afraid there is little more I can offer at this point.
    I would recommend reaching out to the Polylang team about this and perhaps checking out the forums of other Polylang Pro users to see if there is not a possible workaround.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have unfortunately.
    Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Recurring Events with Polylang’ is closed to new replies.