404 Page Oops, This Page Could Not Be Found!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 404 Page Oops, This Page Could Not Be Found!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bette Dwinell
    Participant

I’m having a real issue with changing the hover text color on the home page of my template “Avada” on the “Events” it seems to take on my theme color and I do not know how to change it to black/gray.. second the “full calendar” will not show on my schedule page ???

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Bette!

I’m sorry you are having that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot it.

First, please make sure to update to the latest versions of our plugins. You can get the latest versions by going to your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

After that, try flushing your permalinks by going to wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks and click Save Changes. Do you still have the issues after that?

If you do, it could be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

I suggest you setup a dev/staging site so you can make all these tests without disrupting the live site. We also encourage to make a full backup of your site, both database and files so in case something goes wrong you can always restore your site.

Also, I’m getting a 500: Internal Error in the link you provided, so please share with us a link to the page where you are having the issues in, so we can have a closer look and see if we spot anything from there.

Let us know how that goes and if you have other questions.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Page Oops, This Page Could Not Be Found!’ is closed to new replies.