404 page not found after upgrading to 3.10

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 404 page not found after upgrading to 3.10

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, I upgraded to 3.10 from the previous version and basically I just get a 404 on my events page now as you can see. Any ideas on this?

Nico

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and sorry you’re having issues with the update.

This sound like a re-write issue, most probably it can be fixed by re-generating permalinks. To do so, please go to ‘WP-Admin > Settings > Permalinks’ and click in ‘Save Changes’. After that go back to the site and check if it’s working.

Please let me know if this solves the problem,
    Best,
    Nico

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi Nico,
    Unfortunately this was the first thing I tried and still no good which made this unusual for me. I have also tried deactivating all plugins and still no good and also checked permissions on the htaccess file to make sure the permalinks are saving correctly and still no luck. Individual events pages work but not the main calendar view.

Thanks,
    James

David
    Participant

Hello,
    Same issue for me (and already tried the same fixes, unsuccessfully).
    Regards,

Nico

Hey James,

Thanks for trying that out, and sorry to hear it didn’t work 🙁

Can you please share with me your system information? Take a look at this article Sharing your system information if you are not sure what I’m talking about.

Also, can you set ‘Default URLs’ in your permalink settings and try accessing your calendar via http://yoursite.com/?post_type=tribe_events ?

Please let me know how that goes,
    Thanks,
    Nico

Nico

Hey bpvny,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue as well. Can you please open up a new thread for it? That way someone in the team can help you address it as well. Bear in mind that the cause of the problem might not be the same.

Thanks,
    Nico

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hi James,

Thanks for the follow-up! Still not sure about what might be happening here, we also haven’t heard of other folks having this problem -a part from bpvny- so it’s kind of puzzling. Let’s try a couple more things…

Can you access your PHP error logs? Maybe there’s some clue in there. Another thing that might be useful is to activate WP_DEBUG, and see if any errors show up.

Another thing worth trying is to delete the folder and reinstall the plugin again. Maybe the folder got corrupted somehow. Where you running Events Calendar PRO before updating?

If we don’t get relevant information from the logs and if deleting the folder + reinstalling don’t work, I’ll ask you to try to install the plugin in a new WP site in the same server. That way we can discard server configuration as a possible cause of this issue.

Thanks a lot for your patience on this, hope we can get it sorted out soon,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘404 page not found after upgrading to 3.10’ is closed to new replies.