404 Error on ALL link for some events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 404 Error on ALL link for some events

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Amin
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Some of the “all” links on my events are shown as 404 pages while others work fine.

Works > http://www.modeparties.com/event/craig-david-at-aqwa-mist/all/

404 Error > http://www.modeparties.com/event/kisstory-marbella/all

Why would this be? Why would one work and not the other?

There are other events on the site which do this.

Thanks

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Amin,

I am sorry that is giving you trouble. I have seen that happen once or twice before. I have found this guide to be extremely helpful in fixing the problem: Troubleshooting 404 Page Not Found error If you follow the instructions in there, does it resolve the issue or help narrow down the cause?

Cheers!

– Brook

Amin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Amin,

Thank you so much for following that tutorial. I just noticed you are on an older version of the plugin. A few versions back there actually was a bug like this that we patched. Would you mind updating?

Cheers!

– Brook

Amin
    Participant

Hey Brook, I’m afraid that hasn’t worked.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Amin,

Doh! I have another idea here. We just found a conflict between our plugin and Post Types Order one, that causes 404s on this page. I see you are using that plugin. Would you mind temporarily disabling it? Now do a hard refresh on that page, or visit one of the other pages that should 404. Are you still seeing issues?

If the problem persists would you mind doing a full conflict test? This guide walks you through how to test for a conflict, and then identify what is conflicting.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions along the way. Cheers!

– Brook

Amin
    Participant

Hey Brook,

Yes! Looks like its the Post Types Order plugin.

Is there a way in which both plugins can work together?

Thanks

Brook
    Participant

We have this ticketed and are currently investigating. So far we are not yet sure if it is something that should be changed in our plugin, or theirs. Either way though it is likely we will be able to get both working together. We have worked with countless developers in the past.

I am happy we narrowed it down. I am adding you thread to our tracker of folks affected by this (so far 2) and we will notify you from here on any status updates.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks Amin.

• Brook
    Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error on ALL link for some events’ is closed to new replies.