4.4.21 installs 4.4.20.1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 4.4.21 installs 4.4.20.1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

Update the plugin; modification date shows it’s updated; version is still at 4.4.20.1.

Greg Perham
    Participant

Downloading from your website has the same issue

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hi Greg!

Thanks for taking your time to reach out.

The latest version available is 4.4.20.1 as it fixes a ordering problem we still don’t have a 4.4.21 version, so you should be all set.

Let me know if you have any other particular question.

Best
    Crisoforo

Greg Perham
    Participant

Then please correct the version number your server reports.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey!

I’m really sorry about that, and the confusion created by that. I’m going to reach out the development team about this and will let you know as soon as we have an update on that one.

Thanks again for pointing that out please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I’m going to keep this one open until I have a final answer for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

This was resolved yesterday by one of our developers Greg. Please let us know if you are still experincing this isssue thanks.

Best
    Crisoforo

Greg Perham
    Participant

The reports of 4.4.21 are gone. Did have to manually update to 4.4.20.1:

Download failed. cURL error 61: Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands deflate, gzip content encodings.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Thanks Greg.

This is a known issue, and the development team is working on getting it resolved. In the meantime we recommend to use a manual update process while this is being resolved.

We really appreciate your patience and comprension on this one and notify you back as soon as we have an update from the development team.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this topic.

Best
    Crisoforo

Nico

Hey,

Good news! We have fixed this issue in our plugin updates server. No software update is required for the fix to be applied, plugin updates should just work fine now 🙂

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘4.4.21 installs 4.4.20.1’ is closed to new replies.